3 interest-free payments of $64.35. No fees.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 instalments complete terms.
Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Responsible Production Highlights
The Torrentshell 3L Jacket is an update on Patagonia’s hugely popular, functional, lightweight Torrentshell jacket.
It still looks like the jacket we know and love, but in terms of its construction, everything has gone up a notch. The 3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell is comprised of the following:
- 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face
- Polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content
- Tricot backer
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
The result? A durable, waterproof, windproof jacket that's also breathable and lightweight (just 394g) – providing all-day comfort regardless of your activity, whether it’s a spring/summer hike or the daily commute to and from work.
The fabric is bluesign-approved and Fair Trade Certified sewn.
In terms of the other technical details...
The cuffs feature adjustable velcro straps, while the hem and hood are adjustable via the elasticated drawcord system, giving you a personal fit and sealing out the elements.
The jacket fastens via a snag-free centre zipper, which is also covered with a storm flap for extra weather protection, and the neck is lined with microfleece for a little added comfort. Then you’ve got two zippered hand-warming pockets, giving you some secure carry space, and zipped armpit vents for ventilation (which come in very handy, especially during more active pursuits).
Last but not least, you can pack the jacket away quickly and easily when you don’t need it, thanks to the self-stuffing option, complete with a carabiner clip-in loop.
Product code: 85240
Shipping & Returns
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.95 on all orders under £64.95
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £64.95 or over (Normally £2.95 under £64.95)
FREE DPD Local Next Working Day Delivery - On orders of £150.00 or over (Normally £4.95 under £150.00)
DPD Local Next Working Day Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier service at £4.95 (DPD Next Working day service runs Monday to Friday)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Working Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. We presently Ship order from Mon - Fri (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We sell to EU Countries with ALL DUTIES PAID. (DDP) Urban Industry now take care of all of your own countries TAX, Duties and Admin Fees so you can just order and take delivery! There are NO EXTRA FEES to pay other than the price you see and the shipping.
( TOUS les droits payés Expédition en France. Les prix indiqués incluent tous Taxes et droits. Rien à payer à la livraison! )
( ALLE Pflichten bezahlt Versand nach: Deutschland! Die angegebenen Preise beinhalten alle Steuern und Zölle. Bei Lieferung nichts zu bezahlen! )
( ALLE taken betaald Verzending naar Nederland! Getoonde prijzen zijn inclusief alles Belastingen en plichten. Niets te betalen bij levering! )
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using DHL, Fedex and Royal Mail.