How to return items to us:
- Book your return online on our Returns Portal.
- Pack your return securely, please ensure no labels are attached directly to the returning item or its packaging e.g. shoeboxes.
- Please include your original invoice sheet or a short written note with your order number on inside the box. Without this we may be unable to process your return. If you need to find your order number please login to your account with us or email us at email@example.com to request the number.
- Take the provided QR code to the Post Office for Royal Mail to print the label for you. A printable label is available if preferred.
- You can of course use our own method to return your items back to us. Please find our returns address below.
We try to process all returns as quickly as possible, however, please allow 2-5 working days for the parcel to be processed and refunded. We will contact you by email to confirm that your return has been processed. During high volume return periods, please allow us up to 7-10 working days for your return to be fully processed and refunded.
We Have 4 Great Ways to Return Items.
1. Make Sure Your Item Doesn't go out of Stock...Choose Instant Exchange!
- We’ll pre-authorise £1.00 on your card so we can send your exchange item out right away.
- You then have 14 days to return the original items back to us.
- The return parcel needs to be delivered back to us within 14 days for the pre-authorisation to be voided.
- If the original item has not been received after 14 days, we will charge your card for the value of the item.
2. Shop Now and Purchase Something New!
Simply select the Shop Now feature and use your return credit to make a new purchase for your new item.
3. Receive Store Credit to Spend at a Later Date.
Not sure what you would like to purchase at this time? No problem, select Store Credit to spend towards your next purchase!
Please note: If you have selected Store credit you will receive a Gift voucher. If your Gift voucher has been created and we've emailed it to you will no longer be able to change your mind and ask for a refund. So please only select store credit if you are 100% sure. Your store credit code is valid for 1 year from the creation date.
4. Returning For A Refund?
No problem at all, you can opt for a refund in the Returns Portal.
We offer a return shipping service with Royal mail at a cost of £2.95. If you choose to use this service we will deduct this amount from your refund, unless your item was faulty or an error has occurred. In such an instance please contact us by email to arrange a free return. We cannot reimburse return shipping costs if items have been returned without contacting us first. You can of course use your own method to return items to us and you are in no way obligated to use our subsidised Royal Mail service.
- Tags have been removed.
- They are marked, soiled, stretched, bleached or damaged in any way.
- They are scented with aftershave, perfume, deodorant or smoke.
- They have been worn or washed.
- Shoes have been worn outside.
- The soles of the shoes are dirty, hairy or fluffy.
- The inner sole is covered in sock fluff or hair.
- The shoe box has been used directly as the postal box - is visibly marked and/ or damaged.
- The Product Presentation box has been used directly as the postal box - is visibly marked and/or damaged.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for underwear and socks unless faulty.
Notifications, Exchanges And Refunds.
The customer must inform us if there are any damaged or faulty items inside your parcel within 24 hours of the parcel being delivered. The item/s may need to be returned to us and must come back to Urban Industry in original condition ie, unworn, unwashed, tags attached etc.
Please contact Customer Services immediately so we can help resolve the issue.