Extended Christmas Returns Policy - any orders placed from the 6th November can be returned up until the 14th of January.
How To Return Items to us:
- Book your return online on our Returns Portal.
- Pack your return securely, please ensure no labels are attached directly to the returning item or its packaging e.g. shoeboxes.
- Please include your original invoice sheet or a short written note with your Order number on inside the box. Without this we may be unable to process your return. If you need to find your order number please login to your account with us or email us at email@example.com to request the number.
Please write on the outside of the package 'THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL RETURN AND NO CUSTOMS DUTIES SHOULD BE CHARGED' This will avoid any unnecessary customs charges and your return possibly being returned to you.
We try to process all returns as quickly as possible, however please allow us up to 2-3 business days from receipt to process your return. We will contact you by email to confirm that your return has been processed. During busy periods this process time may become slightly longer but please rest assured we will process returns as soon as we can.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked. You have 28 days, from the date of receipt, to return your items to us.
Items must be returned in 'perfect sellable condition’. We do not expect the garments to be necessarily plastic wrapped and perfectly folded, but we are certainly unable to accept items for return if;
- Tags have been removed.
- They are marked, soiled, stretched, bleached or damaged in any way.
- They are scented with aftershave, perfume, deodorant or smoke.
- They have been washed.
- Shoes have been worn outside.
- The inner sole is covered in sock fluff or hair.
- The shoe box has been used directly as the postal box - is visibly marked and/ or damaged.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for underwear and socks unless faulty.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if we deem it to be in an unsuitable condition, and the items may be returned to you at your own cost.
All international customers are responsible for the costs of sending items back to Urban Industry.
Please send all returns to the address below:
Urban Industry, Unit 2 Park View, Alder Close, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 6QE, United Kingdom.
Notifications And Refunds.
As you are returning an item from outside the UK please allow a longer period for the parcel to be returned to us and a further 2-3 working days for us to process your return once it arrives with us. During peak periods such as Black Friday and Christmas returns please allow 5-7 working days for your return to be processed. All refunds are final and cannot be reversed. If we are processing a refund for your return we will notify you via email as soon as it has been actioned. Please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to be available again in your bank account.
Generally if a defect is going to become apparent, it will be relatively quickly. We cannot accept returns due to excessive wear or the misuse of a product.
All items returned as faulty are subject to inspection by Urban Industry before we can confirm if this will be accepted. Sometimes we will need to send the goods back to the manufacturer for an additional inspection. As we buy the products directly from the brands themselves, we go by the brands warranty policy for all faulty items. If the brand will not accept the fault under its warranty, we are unable to accept the item back.
If you want to cancel your order please notify us asap. If the cancellation is requested before your order is dispatched we will issue a full refund upon your instruction. If you notify us that you wish to cancel your order after it has dispatched we are unable to process this. If this is the case you can return your order using the returns information above.