Current Career Opportunities at Urban Industry
Experienced, Part time Book Keeper Required.
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper with good technical skills, an eye for detail and a real passion for finance?
We are looking for a Part Time Bookkeeper who has an excellent understanding of accounts fundamentals, enjoys analysing figures and wants to develop their understanding and skills around reporting, forecasting, and creating a process-driven and efficient department.
Urban Industry is a small, tight knit team with the emphasis on strong team work and sharing the load. We want you to make this role your own but you'll also have the full support of the management and wider team behind you.
- Maintain the weekly processes of paying suppliers
- Reconciling the bank
- Overseeing the bought ledger
- Carry out monthly payroll, RTI, holiday and auto-enrolment
- Overseeing the financial processes and reporting processes throughout the business
- Help maintain the cash flow forecast
- Run and process our VAT returns
Qualification and experience:
- Technical knowledge i.e. AAT or equivalent or working towards accreditation, if Part Qualified, 3 years or more bookkeeping experience you should also apply.
- Excellent understanding of Xero (or similar)
- Excellent technical understanding of each of the key financial statement
- Analytical and structured in your thinking and your approach to work
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Growth mindset and desire to learn and develop
- Good communicator
- Great work ethic
We have super friendly and team focused staff and we'd love you to join us!
Please apply in writing with your most recent CV, your present position with any notice period required
Part-time min 20 hours - But can flex upwards. Talk to us about your requirements!
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 Pro Rata, Depending on experience
Send a current CV to : email@example.com