We allow 28 days from point of arrival with you to return your order to us. For our full returns policy click here
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 28 days of receipt and we will issue you with a refund/exchange or store credit
Click here to use our returns portal to track the items back to us
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 28 days of delivery to you and we will issue you with a refund
Click here for more information on returns
WE ARE OPEN FOR YOUR ORDERS! - We have put in place extra safety measures for our staff where we can work easily with plenty of distance between us and added extra cleaning processes. We continue to be guided by UK Government Advice. Thank you so much for your custom through this period. STAY SAFE!
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £49.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £49.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £49.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
We are experiencing some lengthy delays to all European countries after the Brexit changes on the 1st January 2021. Where possible we are using Royal Mail until this problem is resolved, this service uses your local postal services to deliver and is experiencing delays possibly up to 2 weeks.
About Field Notes Notebook
Since the early days of Field Notes, they have been searching for just the right way to create an edition celebrating America's National Parks. When they saw the work of the artists of The Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series, they knew exactly what to do. They're proud to present this collaboration and invite you to check out three 3-Packs and 52 million acres of American treasure.
Gorgeous illustrations of nine iconic National Parks are featured on the covers of nine Memo Books, which are grouped into the three 3-Packs that make up the œNational Parks� Series.
SERIES A 3-PACK
- Includes Yosemite National Park and Zion National Park, both by Dan McCarthy, and Acadia National Park by Telegramme Paper Co.
SERIES B 3-PACK
- Grand Canyon National Park by DKNG Studios, Joshua Tree Nat'l Park by The Little Friends of Printmaking, Mount Rainier Nat'l Park by Glenn Thomas.
SERIES C 3-PACK
- Rocky Mountain National Park by Rory Kurtz, Great Smoky Mountains National Park by Chris Turnham, Yellowstone National Park by Brave the Woods.
SERIES D 3-PACK
- Grand Teton National Park by Eric Nyffeler, Arches National Park by Nicolas Delort, Sequoia National Park by Glenn Thomas.
The covers are printed on a variety of colored 100-lb. cover stocks from the French Paper Company of Niles, Michigan, using a custom, five-color process that started with under-printing white ink. This allowed us to incorporate the color of the paper into the artwork. The illustrative styles, the printing process, and the copper staples recall the heritage, and archival promotional materials and publications, of the National Park System.
Each book features a brief history of the park on its inside back cover, a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover, and 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T marked with a 3/16" graph to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories.
Yosemite & Zion - Dan McCarthy
Acadia - Telegramme Paper Co.
Grand Canyon - DKNG Studios
Joshua Tree - The Little Friends of Printmaking
Mount Rainier - Glenn Thomas
Rocky Mountain - Rory Kurtz
Great Smoky Mountains - Chris Turnham
Yellowstone - Brave the Woods
Please note: No promo codes can be used when purchasing this product.