Returns Procedure for UK Customers
Please note not all item are legible for our returns portal, but you will be notified of this with an email
- Make sure all of the returned items are in the box with the invoice.
- Please write your Order number or Returns Auth number on the parcel you are sending back to us.
- Please make sure the item is not visibly worn, damaged, marked in anyway with pen or grease, washed, smells of smoke, aftershave, perfume, deodorant or washing powder, or is any condition that we deem renders the item unsaleable.
- All items must be returned with all relevant swing tags, labelling, branding and any accompanying marketing material specific to the item.
- This INCLUDES the outer box that the shoes come in. If the box is damaged it means the shoes cannot be resold to another customer, we don't have spare boxes.
- Occasionally we offer free items with your purchase. If you are returning your item for a refund any free item(s) must also be returned at the same time.
You can use our Royalmail tracked returns service. You just need to take your parcel to your nearest Post Office.
( You dont need a printer, just show the barcode on your phone, or if you prefer to print the label and attach it to your parcel, please do so)
How Do I Return my Item(s):
1. Make sure all tags are still attached to your items and they are back in their original bag.
2. You have not worn the item(s) (please contact us about faulty items)
3. Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes. Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. shoe box ) as if tampered with in any way, we can no longer accept the return.
4. Please allow 3-5 working days once the goods have reached us, to give us time to process your returns.
Consumer Contract Regulations
From 13 June 2014 the new Consumer Contracts Regulations - which implement the Consumer Rights Directive in UK law - apply to all purchases you make at a distance.
The Distance Selling Regulations have been subsumed into this new piece of legislation.
The 14 working days starts from the day after you receive your order, we actually give you longer with 60 days to return an items to us.
We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so you’ll need to contact us quoting your order number.
If you have already received your order, you will need to return all the items in the order.
The items must be in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
Returned Parcels with underpaid postage
If you the customer send any items back to us, you will need to do this at your own cost. If Urban Industry receive any parcel with unpaid postage, Urban Industry will deduct any charges from the refund amount due to you.
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as the item is processed. Please allow 5-10 business days once the item is received to process the refund.