Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Responsible Production Highlights
The Torrentshell 3L Jacket is an update on Patagonia's hugely popular, functional, lightweight Torrentshell jacket.
It still looks like the jacket we know and love, but in terms of its construction, everything has gone up a notch. The 3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell is comprised of the following:
- 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face
- Polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content
- Tricot backer
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
The result? A durable, waterproof, windproof jacket that's also breathable and lightweight (just 394g) providing all-day comfort regardless of your activity, whether it's a spring/summer hike or the daily commute to and from work.
The fabric is bluesign-approved and Fair Trade Certified sewn.
In terms of the other technical details...
The cuffs feature adjustable velcro straps, while the hem and hood are adjustable via the elasticated drawcord system, giving you a personal fit and sealing out the elements.
The jacket fastens via a snag-free centre zipper, which is also covered with a storm flap for extra weather protection, and the neck is lined with microfleece for a little added comfort. Then you've got two zippered hand-warming pockets, giving you some secure carry space, and zipped armpit vents for ventilation (which come in very handy, especially during more active pursuits).
Last but not least, you can pack the jacket away quickly and easily when you don't need it, thanks to the self-stuffing option, complete with a carabiner clip-in loop.
Our model is 5ft 9" tall and wears a size Medium.
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot