We allow 28 days from point of arrival with you to return your order to us. For our full returns policy click here
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 28 days of receipt and we will issue you with a refund/exchange or store credit
Click here to use our returns portal to track the items back to us
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 28 days of delivery to you and we will issue you with a refund
Click here for more information on returns
WE ARE OPEN FOR YOUR ORDERS! - We have put in place extra safety measures for our staff where we can work easily with plenty of distance between us and added extra cleaning processes. We continue to be guided by UK Government Advice. Thank you so much for your custom through this period. STAY SAFE!
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £49.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £49.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £49.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
We are experiencing some lengthy delays to all European countries after the Brexit changes on the 1st January 2021. Where possible we are using Royal Mail until this problem is resolved, this service uses your local postal services to deliver and is experiencing delays possibly up to 2 weeks.
About Arc'teryx Squamish Hoody
The Squamish Hoody by Arc'teryx is something of a modern classic in the lightweight jacket sphere.
Technically speaking, it's designed as a windshell midlayer that goes underneath more substantial outer layers. That said, it functions perfectly well as a standalone jacket on breezy spring/summer days and evenings. As it weighs next to nothing and packs down into a tiny bundle, you can just keep it stowed in your bag.
Constructed with a robust nylon called Tyono 30, you'll find that the Squamish's strength defies its weight not only in wind-resistance but also in durability and anti-abrasion. And of course, it's fully breathable, allowing moisture to escape and thereby regulate your body temperature, even during high-intensity activities.
- Slim fit, yet unrestricted mobility thanks to the fabric's stretch
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Adjustable StormHood with soft brim
- Gusseted underarms for maximised mobility
- Snug, partly elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Single zippered pocket on the left chest
- Packs away into its own pocket super-compact
Our model is 6ft tall, with a 38" chest, and wears a size Medium.
Prefer brighter colours? Take a look at the Squamish Hoody in 'Nucleus' (dark yellow meets orange)...