The North Face Trans-Antarctic Expedition Parka
Also Available In
Responsible Production Highlights
The CTAE collection pays homage to the Commonwealth Trans-Antarctica Expedition (CTAE ) of 1990, in which The North Face kitted out a six-strong team of scientists crossing Antarctica to analyze the effects of climate change.
The CTAE Expedition Parka harnesses seam-sealed DryVent technology for breathable-waterproof protection, the main upgrade is that it's now built from recycled nylon, putting waste materials to good use. Loaded with 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down for warmth. Shape and fit wise, it's true to the original.
Proudly dispolaying its heritage with the CTAE and TNF logos across the chest, flag patch on the chest and across the back, it also has a celebratory anniversary logo patch on the sleeve.
- Sleeve has pleats at the elbow forarticulation and extra ease of movement
- Adjustable hood, waist and hem
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot