The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
Also Available In
Responsible Production Highlights
The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket is insulated, water repellent and packable ideal for travel and the everyday.
An iconic baffle style jacket with high fill goose down providing unmatched warmth even in the coldest weather. The Nuptse Jacket also features a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish that keeps you dry, not stopping there The North Face utilise moisture wicking fabric that moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
The stowable hood is concealed in the collar and quickly adds extra coverage when you need it, the whole jacket can also be stuffed into it's own pocket which doubles as a carry pouch when not in use making it easy to transport.
- TNF Black colourway
- Exposed VISLON® two-way centre front zip
- 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- 700 Fill Goose Down, Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
Adjustable hem and cuffs give you a custom fit that locks out the elements and retains that trapped warmth. Zippered pockets on the sides, a hidden zippered pocket on the inside provide plenty of storage spaces.
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot