Nike ACG 'Rope De Dope' Vest
Also Available In
The Nike ACG 'Rope De Dope' Vest lets you take on the elements with ease. It has an insulated, water-repellent design to help you stay comfortable in adverse conditions.
This Vest takes its name from Rope de Dope, a massive boulder with multiple climbing points nestled next to the Crooked River. An internal tag at the right side features an image of the rock, with details about the surrounding region.
Woven fabric feels smooth against your skin. It uses PrimaLoft ® insulation with tiny fibres that create pockets of air. These fibres help hold in warmth while letting moisture escape. It's designed to keep you warm even when wet. A DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish helps keep you dry.
A packable pocket lets you store your jacket away when you need to layer down. This product is made from at least 75% recycled polyester and recycled nylon fibres. A full-length zip lets you control your coverage and airflow.
- Loose fit for a roomy feel
- PrimaLoft ® logo
- Reflective design elements
- Body/Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% polyester.
Product code: CV0684-216
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot