Field Notes Notebook
Signature Ruled 2-Pack
You can really nerd out with the production and aesthetic qualities of all Field Notes Notebooks and the 'Signature' Pack release is no different. This one is the 'Ruled' Paper, 2 book pack.
The œDime Novel� Edition from the 2017 was a big hit, setting sales records and many Field Notes fans requested that they make them part of the regular line. People loved the form factor, the Sewn-in-Signature binding, and especially the very high-quality paper of the interior pages. The Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T in œDime Novel� is the finest body paper that Field Notes say themselves.
Exactly the same form and specifications as œDime Novel.� There are two versions: a 2-Pack of Sketch Books with blank pages and a French Paper grey/blue cover, and a 2-Pack of ruled Note Books with a cream/yellow colored cover. The covers are gently debossed with just a tint of ink. Field Notes have used a brighter, whiter version of the same Strathmore Premium Wove stock for the 72 interior pages of both versions
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. Construction 100#C œCement Green� and œSteel Blue� with a gentle 1-color application of tinted soy-based Saphira ink. Debossed by Nu-Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T œUltimiate White� with a fine, 1-color application of œSignature Gray� soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with Coats Dual Duty C8167 œNatural� thread on a Smyth Freccia sewing machine and Muller Martini Norm binder at Harris Bindery, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines (where applicable): 1/4" (6.4mm).
- œSignature� dimensions are 4-1/4" × 6-1/2" (108mm × 165mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses the Futura family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- UPC: FN-42 Plain Paper 858493003677, FN-43 Ruled Paper 858493003684
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot