EXTENDED CHRISTMAS 2020 RETURNS
Any orders placed from November 6th 2020 are eligible to be returned to us by January 15th 2021 giving you full confidence that if you are buying items as a present you have longer than usual to send them back. Our standard return terms still apply and can be found here
We allow 28 days from point of arrival with you to return your order to us. For our full returns policy click here
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 28 days of receipt and we will issue you with a refund/exchange or store credit
Click here to use our returns portal to track the items back to us
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 28 days of delivery to you and we will issue you with a refund
Click here for more information on returns
WE ARE OPEN FOR YOUR ORDERS! - We have put in place extra safety measures for our staff where we can work easily with plenty of distance between us and added extra cleaning processes. We continue to be guided by UK Government Advice. Thank you so much for your custom through this period. STAY SAFE!
FREE - Standard 2-3 Business Day* Delivery- On Orders £29.95 or over (Normally £1.99)
Next Business Day* Delivery - Royalmail 24 service (from £3.95)
Next Business Day* Delivery - Choosing DPD at £4.99 if you prefer
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
About Field Notes Notebook
You can really nerd out with the production and aesthetic qualities of all Field Notes Notebooks and the 'Signature' Pack release is no different. This one is the 'Plain' Paper, 2 book pack.
The “Dime Novel” Edition from the 2017 was a big hit, setting sales records and many Field Notes fans requested that they make them part of the regular line. People loved the form factor, the Sewn-in-Signature binding, and especially the very high-quality paper of the interior pages. The Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T in “Dime Novel” is the finest body paper that Field Notes say themselves.
Exactly the same form and specifications as “Dime Novel.” There are two versions: a 2-Pack of Sketch Books with blank pages and a French Paper grey/blue cover, and a 2-Pack of ruled Note Books with a cream/yellow colored cover. The covers are gently debossed with just a tint of ink. Field Notes have used a brighter, whiter version of the same Strathmore Premium Wove stock for the 72 interior pages of both versions
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. Construction 100#C “Cement Green” and “Steel Blue” with a gentle 1-color application of tinted soy-based Saphira ink. Debossed by Nu-Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T “Ultimiate White” with a fine, 1-color application of “Signature Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with Coats Dual Duty C8167 “Natural” thread on a Smyth Freccia sewing machine and Muller Martini Norm binder at Harris Bindery, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines (where applicable): 1/4" (6.4mm).
- “Signature” dimensions are 4-1/4" × 6-1/2" (108mm × 165mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses the Futura family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- UPC: FN-42 Plain Paper 858493003677, FN-43 Ruled Paper 858493003684