RETURNS PERIOD EXTENDED
In light of the present worlwide situation we understand you might not be able to get a returned item back to us as quickly as before. We are therefore more than doubling our usual returns period to 60 Days. The returns policy is exactly the same, ie TAGS have to be attached, items unworn in brand new condition, etc. returns policy click here)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 60 days of receipt and we will issue you with a refund/exchange or store credit
Click here for more information on returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or need to return an item for any reason, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 60 days of receipt and we will issue you with a refund
Click here for more information on returns
WE ARE OPEN FOR YOUR ORDERS! - We have put in place extra safety measures for our staff where we can work easily with plenty of distance between us and added extra cleaning processes. We continue to be guided by UK Government Advice. Thank you so much for your custom through this period. STAY SAFE!
FREE - Standard 2-3 Business Day* Delivery- On Orders £29.95 or over (Normally £1.99)
Next Business Day* Delivery - Royalmail 24 service (from £3.95)
Next Business Day* Delivery - Choosing DPD at £4.99 if you prefer
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
About Field Notes Notebook
Since the early days of Field Notes, they have been searching for just the right way to create an edition celebrating America’s National Parks. When they saw the work of the artists of The Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series, they knew exactly what to do. They’re proud to present this collaboration and invite you to check out three 3-Packs and 52 million acres of American treasure.
Gorgeous illustrations of nine iconic National Parks are featured on the covers of nine Memo Books, which are grouped into the three 3-Packs that make up the “National Parks” Series.
The covers are printed on a variety of colored 100-lb. cover stocks from the French Paper Company of Niles, Michigan, using a custom, five-color process that started with under-printing white ink. This allowed us to incorporate the color of the paper into the artwork. The illustrative styles, the printing process, and the copper staples recall the heritage, and archival promotional materials and publications, of the National Park System.
Each book features a brief history of the park on its inside back cover, a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover, and 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T marked with a 3/16" graph to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: A variety of French 100#C papers, some with a few burly hits of opaque white under process cyan, magenta, yellow, and black soy-based Toyo inks.
- 03. Cover printed in two passes through a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 04. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- 06. Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge round-corner machine.
- 07. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 11. FNC-43a Yosemite, Acadia, Zion UPC: 858493003813
- 12. FNC-43b Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree, Mount Rainier UPC: 858493003820
- 13. FNC-43c Rocky Mountain, Great Smoky Mountains, Yellowstone UPC: 858493003837
Please note: No promo codes can be used when purchasing this product.