Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Quarter Snap Jacket
Responsible Production Highlights
The Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Quarter Snap Jacket is sustainably-minded, super cozy, and bright as can be, the Teca Fleece is the cold-weather cousin of Cotopaxi's Teca Windbreaker.
This iteration takes the classic quarter snap opening option making it great as a stand-alone jacket or midlayer, layering easily under a waterproof jacket. Made from recycled fleece and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated polyester taffeta left over from other companies production runs. This process keeps perfectly good materials out of the landfill, instead putting them in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Repurposed taffeta chest stripe and snap placket
- Center front snap opening
- Elastic binding hem and cuffs
- Kangaroo hand pockets
- Shell: recycled microfleece (255 gsm)
- Stripes: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot