Cotopaxi Allpa 35L Travel Pack
Also Available In
Responsible Production Highlights
The second generation of the Cotopaxi Allpa 35L Travel Pack was created after gathering customer feedback, making the pack lighter and a lot more durable so it's perfect for all types of exploration.
The Allpa 35L’s shell is made from a blend of tough, TPU-coated 1000D polyester, with durable 840D ballistic nylon paneling, so it can shed water and stand up to the abuse of hikes, trails and the daily commute with ease. It's also perfectly sized for carry-on convenience, loaded with well-designed features, and tough enough to handle years of use.
Low-profile harness system found on Cotopaxi's dedicated backpacking packs creates a suspension system that distributes weight and keeps you comfortable through journeys near or far. The system includes contoured shoulder straps for comfort and balance, plus a removable hip belt you can take off when you don’t need it, or for when you’re stowing the pack in tight compartments.
A breathable, flexible airmesh back panel and an adjustable sternum strap create an even more comfortable carry. There’s a suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment that opens into a large, zippered mesh compartment on the right side and a subdivided zippered mesh compartment on the left. These compartments open outward for easy and organized packing, and now feature an updated zipper gusset to create dynamic compression. This compression makes it easier to zip your Allpa closed when it’s packed tight. Two zippered pockets round out the top.
Padded laptop and tablet sleeves are accessible via the exterior right-side zipper. On the left side, there’s a shortcut zipper that provides access to the main internal compartment, without having to take the pack off your back. A subdivided compartment on the top is designed with passports and other small essentials in mind.
- Weight-distributing, low-profile harness system
- Removable waist belt for simple stowage in tight compartments
- Carry-on-compatible 35L capacity
- TPU-coated 1000D polyester
- Lighter weight, more durable 840D ballistic nylon paneling
- Suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment
- Large zippered mesh compartment on the right side
- Subdivided zippered mesh compartment on the left side
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve for easy + secure tech storage
- Shortcut zipper to main compartment so you can access your stuff in tight quarters
- Top zippered pocket ideal for small travel essentials, like your wallet and passport
- Security YKK zippers keep your focus on the adventure at hand
- Four carabiner lash loops to haul more gear
- Tuck-away shoulder straps
- Four reinforced grab handles
- Included rain cover
- Allpa: 3lb 8oz (1605g)
- 20 x 12 x 8in (51 x 30 x 20cm)
- 35L (2136cu in)
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot