Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody
Responsible Production Highlights
The Atom LT Hoody by Arc'teryx is one of the most popular insulating midlayers around.
Filled with Coreloft (Arc'teryx's synthetic insulation technology), this non-bulky jacket defies its looks by providing extreme warmth, performing well even when wet.
Its lack of bulk means that you can easily pop it on underneath a waterproof Gore-Tex shell. Its moisture-resistant outer fabric means it more than suffices as an outer layer in drier conditions, ensuring breathability and protection against the wind.
If you're on the move, it is easily packable and takes up minimal space (hence the LT in the name, meaning 'lightweight'), making it especially handy for unpredictable conditions whether you're out in the country or on the city streets.
- Classic black colourway
- Cut for a trim fit and with outer layers in mind
- Quick-drying fabric
- Stretchy side panels for comfort and mobility
- Two front zip pockets
- Inside chest zip pocket
- Snug cuffs and hood for added protection against the elements
- Part of Arc'teryx's Atom series meaning it is designed for optimal insulation and weather resistance
Our model is 6ft tall, with a 38" chest, and wears a size Medium.
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot