Tanner Goods Minimal Bifold Wallet
Chestnut Skirting Leather
Responsible Production Highlights
We introduce the Tanner Goods Minimal Bifold Wallet in Chestnut Skirting Leather.
Designed for those who like to keep it simple, the Minimal Bifold is Tanner's thinnest Bifold to date. It was designed using a new two piece construction where the pockets are cut directly into the interior leather offering organisation for the essentials without the bulk.
Cut from a mix of lightweight 3oz and 5oz Skirting leather to provide a thin profile while maintaining a structured feel. The wear characteristics are similar to Natural Tooling, so it will patina to your personal journey.
The wallet features one large central pocket with two angled card slots cut into the leather. Leather is tanned in the USA by Wickett & Craig.
- Vegetable-tanned leather
- Dimensions Closed 3" x 4"
- Designed in: Portland, Oregon
- Crafted in: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot