The North Face Back-2-Berkeley III Textile WP Boots
Laurel Wreath Green/Aviator Navy
Responsible Production Highlights
Berkeley, it's where The North Face's story started and these Back to Berkeley Boots draw inspiration from their past, but are built to last into the future.
Thanks to durable premium suede and ballistic nylon uppers, a waterproof DryVent™ membrane and rustproof metal details these Back-2-Berkeley III Textile Boots will keep going.
This updated style now features nature-kind soles made from bio-based sugarcane and recycled rubber.
- Combination of waterproof suede and ballistic nylon
- 49% sugarcane-derived bio-based EVAmaterial
- 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Iconic suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- Rustproof metal hardware
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
Product code: NF0A5G2Y32Q
Shipping & Returns
Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - £1.99 on all orders under £34.95
FREE Standard 2-3 Business Day Delivery via Royal Mail - On orders £34.95 or over (Normally £1.99 under £34.95)
Next Business Day RM Delivery - You can also opt for our RM courier Service at £4.95
Next Business Day DPD Delivery - You can also opt for our DPD courier Service at £4.95 if you prefere DPD
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 16:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. Next Business Day Services aren't guaranteed but 98% of all orders do reach their destination on the next business day. Next Business Day deliveries aren't guaranteed for certain exception post codes including the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Island. Orders aren't presently dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or bank/public holidays
Click here for more information on UK shipping
We ship to almost all of Europe using Royal Mail, DPD or Fedex. All Euro prices are now FREE of UK VAT. You may be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duties upon delivery.
We ship to 80+ Countries around the world using Fedex, Royal Mail & DHL. International shipping rates from £5. Some services are FREE on worldwide orders over £75
- Customer Product Reviews with Trustpilot